Thursday 24 May 2012

Mystical Fitness - Lingerie (!)


I fell for Lingerie after watching their vhs-inspired videos for 'Further' and 'Mystical Fitness' couple months ago (and i really recommend checking them out!) so i was quite excited being able to finally hear the whole album by this Brooklyn based duo. And i must say - it's just amazing. Guys, you took me for a trip to Solaris and left me there floating over the surface (hm, or maybe it's just my fever?) Anyway, I think their tumblr description can give you a sense what to expect: 'Influenced by dada, the post punk british synth scene, new wave, french boogie, chicago house, and a shared love for sci-fi escapism. Existing in a parallel present or an imagined future full of the promises of our favorite dreamers.' I really hope the album will be available in physical form as well! Here you can buy digital album released by AMDISCS (very bottom of the page)and stream full 'Mystical Fitness' below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

If materials published on this website belong to you and for some reason you would like it to be removed from here, please let us know and it will be done immediately. Thanks.